Founding partner of Setzler & Scott, P.A.
E. Danny Scott was born in Americus, Georgia and he received his higher education from the University of South Carolina. The same year he received his law degree, 1974, the South Carolina Bar admitted him to practice law.
Mr. Scott served as a member of the South Carolina Juvenile Parole Board from 1983–1991 and he has been a prosecutor for West Columbia since 1984. As a town attorney, he has represented Springdale since 1977, and Pineridge since 1999.
Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Scott an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rating, the highest possible. This award recognizes his high legal and ethical standards.
E. Danny Scott joined Nikki G. Setzler and Richard Chewning to form Setzler, Chewning & Scott in 1977.
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Title examinations
- Probate administration
- 1974, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 1968
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1974
- University of South Carolina, M.A., Criminal Justice, 1976
- Lexington County Bar Association
- President, 1991
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- Palmetto Land Title Association
- American Land Title Association
- West Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, 1998–2004
- Congaree State Bank
- Chairman of the Board, 2002-2015